Apr 25, 2014

on Leave a Comment

The legend of the pregnancy woman

sign of pregnancy
One of the most frightening legends is that refers to the pregnant woman's twins. The story begins when Madelene Gotchalk with sign of pregnancy of Sir Thomas Braunshields in Essex, England in the year of 1877. The couple had married a few months earlier. Braunshields was a man who liked to do many experiments in his castle. Reportedly, had the most modern laboratory of the time in all of England.

Feb 9, 2012

on Leave a Comment

The Incredible Story of David Lang

David LangMany people disappear without anyone knowing where they went. Many of these cases involve alien abductions, usually for experimentation. The victims are dematerialized and materialized again in the ship of the aliens. They are rarely Justificar a ambos ladosreturned. Those who live to tell about it are objects of ridicule. But in the case of David Lang happened otherwise.

Oct 10, 2011

on Leave a Comment

Maya Prophecy, could be possible?

Maya Prophecy, could be possible?Human beings since the dawn of mankind has felt very curious to know what the future holds, what will be the result of such a thing and if you can change it. Almost all religions of the world one way or another have used to draw attention to prophecies of its believers.

The Mayan were a people advanced in some respects, had an extensive knowledge of astronomy and mathematics, which allowed them to carry a load very close to those made today. The Sages Maya Palenque (Chiapas, Mexico) learned something from studying the cosmos and its sacred calendars. They had a message to transmit to future generations of this time and left signals through signs and hieroglyphs that we discovered.
on Leave a Comment

What is dreaming?

What is dreaming?Dreaming is an involuntary mental process which produces a reworking of information stored in memory, usually associated with experiences of the dreamer the day before. The dream takes us into a virtual reality made up of images, sounds, thoughts and / or feelings. Memories that are kept on waking may be simple (a picture, sound, idea, etc..) Or very elaborate.

The most elaborate dreams contain scenes, characters, scenes and objects. There is evidence that may have dreams in any of the stages of human sleep. However, remember more dreams and the dreams are more elaborate in what is called REM (Rapid Eye Movement, for its acronym in English Rapid Eye Movement) which takes place on the last leg of the sleep cycle.
on Leave a Comment

The danger of sea level rise

The danger of sea level rise of the oceansWe all know that water covers 75% of the planet, the other 25% is land. The ocean level was kept constant by the continuous evaporation of this water under the seas.

However, if the temperature of the ice caps would increase a few degrees, the ice accumulated there for thousands of years begin to melt. This would cause a rise in water level to limit catastrophic for humanity. This is one of the reasons why we are so worried about global warming, because if this were to happen could be the end of humankind.

Jun 14, 2011

on Leave a Comment

What is The Hermetism

Since ancient times man has limited space knowledge of many issues raised by its complexity would not be palatable to anyone who has no intellectual training but mostly does not have an open mind to understand the intrinsic truth of things.

One of the oldest philosophical beliefs is what Hermeticism, which are a set of beliefs largely based on writings attributed to Hermes Trismegistus.
The word "secrecy" is derived from "tight", which is in turn derived from "Hermes." Hermes is taken from the Greek root "Herm", meaning "vitality" or "active, positive, radiant principle of Nature." Also this word throughout the years has become synonymous with closed storage.